Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on the boxes below to learn answers to some of the Levene GSB’s most commonly asked questions.
When is the deadline for applying to Business Administration graduate programs?
MBA, MHRM, M. Admin, M. Cert, Post- Graduate Diploma
- March 1 for September start (Fall semester)
- July 1 for January start (Winter semester)
- October 1 for May start (Spring/Summer semester)
- June 1, 2018 (only) for fall start MBA Public Safety. 2019 application deadline is May 15.
- May 15 for late August start (Fall semester)
Are there any circumstances when the GMAT can be waived for admission to the MBA program?
What is the "Mid-Career" admission option ?
To qualify for this admission option, applicants must have at minimum seven years of relevant mid-management experience and meet all other admission requirements of the program. Mid-career managers must meet the program’s qualifying course requirements before beginning graduate courses if they have not been completed prior to acceptance.
Once accepted when could students start the program ?
Is it possible to defer my admission?
Do applicants have to complete any qualifying courses before they apply to the program?
Can qualifying students register for graduate courses ?
How long do students have to complete the program ?
How do students register for a course?
Students are encouraged to contact the Faculty of Business Administration’s Graduate Program Advisor for assistance and guidance for registration.
How many course registrations does a student require to be considered a full-time student?
Registration Requirements for International Students
International Master’s students must be registered full-time in the Fall and Winter semesters, and minimally part-time in the Spring/Summer semester.
Full-time registration for international students is defined as:
- registered in six (6) credit hours or more in the Fall semester, and Winter semester
- registered in courses designated as full-time registration (co-op program)
Registration in three (3) credit hours does not meet the definition of full-time registration unless those credit hours pertain to the last requirements of the program.