Levene Executive MBA
Executive Master of Business Administration
*International applicants who intend to leave their employment to pursue their studies may be ineligible for this program. EMBA students are normally expected to be working full-time while completing the program. The program is structured in a way such that students are expected to apply their ongoing learning in real time in their organizations. They are also expected to bring insights from the ongoing application in practice back into the classroom throughout the program.*
The Levene EMBA program has one intake every two years: the next intake is August, 2024. Completed EMBA application deadline is May 15th, 2024 be considered for the late August intake.
Why the Levene EMBA?
The 36 credit hour Levene EMBA is a program for senior business managers, leaders and owners aspiring to achieve greater career goals.
Top 6 reasons a Levene EMBA is for you:
- Cohort based learning develops deeper business networks
- Intensive condensed program structure balances educational goals with your professional and personal life
- Memorable International Study Tour exposes you to global business
- Customized capstone project is tailored to your personal or professional area of interest
- Unique exposure to notable business leaders
- Find Canada’s only RBC Woman Executive in Residence here
Are you the right fit? Find out here .