Levene Master Administration Leadership
Why a Master of Administration in Leadership?
The Levene Master of Administration in Leadership (M. Admin. Leadership) will apply your management style to theory to lead employees effectively and strategically. You will expand your expertise in strategy, governance and leadership through courses focused on organizational design, continuous learning and conflict resolution.
Top 6 reasons to take the M. Admin. Leadership program:
- Flexible study options include full or part time, condensed, blended and online
- Pay-as-you-go structure
- Co-op program option allows you to earn while you learn
- Scholarships available for qualified students
- You have a passion for leadership development
- Find Canada’s only RBC Woman Executive in Residence here
Is this the right fit for you? Find out here.
The Levene Master of Administration in Leadership is a 30 credit hour program (10 courses) intended to be taken full or part-time. To suit your needs, it is offered primarily through evening, online or one-week intensive delivery.
For more information on the Levene M.ADMIN please visit our Levene program structures page for additional details.