The University of Regina is pleased to offer a number of scholarships and awards to help students pay for their post-secondary education. There are a variety of entrance and continuing scholarships providing numerous options for all student situations.
Some of the Scholarships avaiable include:
- Kenneth Levene Graduate School of Business Entrance Bursary
- Leaders Council Graduate Scholarship
- Levene and Rawlinson Scholarship
- W. Givens-Smith SEDCO Scholarship
- The Scotiabank International Award
- Rawlco Aboriginal Graduate Scholarship in Business
Please see the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research Scholarship and Awards page for a complete list of scholarships and for additional information.
CRA Lifelong Learning Plan:
To help finance your education, the Lifelong Learning Plan (LLP) allows you or your partner to withdraw up to $10,000 per year from your RRSPs, to a maximum of $20,000 over a 4 year period. (The Executive MBA is normally taken full time, the Levene MBA with Specializations, M Admin Leadership and MHRM may be taken full time).
For further information, please see:
Canada Revenue Agency- Lifelong Learning Plan Resources