Levene MSc – Organizational Studies
Levene Master of Science in Organizational Studies
Why a Levene MSc?
The Levene MSc in Organizational Studies is a 33 credit hour program that equips students with advanced research skills and extensive knowledge in a specialized area of business administration. The target audience for the MSc in Organizational Studies is primarily students who recently completed their undergraduate education and who have a strong interest in a research-focused career in business. The MSc program is a research-based degree with a thesis requirement.
Top 6 reasons to take the Levene MSc program
- Acquire knowledge and skills for a successful career as a business analyst, consultant, policy analyst or research analyst
- Develop necessary grounding to pursue a PhD in Business Administration
- Enter directly into a “professional” graduate program in business upon the completion of your undergraduate degree
- Full time program allows for 16 month completion
- Pay-as-you-go structure
- Scholarships available for qualified students
Is this the right fit for you? Find out here.