Admission to the Post-Graduate Diploma Program has been suspended. Those who do not have an undergraduate degree in Business should refer to our Levene MBA page here.
Why a Post-Graduate Diploma in business foundations?
Our Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Foundations is required for those with an undergraduate degree in a discipline other than business as the entry point into the Levene MBA.
Whether it’s your communications and decision-making skills, your understanding of budgeting, cash flow and marketing campaigns, or your proficiency in staff recruitment and group dynamics, the Post-Graduate Diploma can provide you with the fundamental knowledge you need to have a successful MBA journey.
The program is 15 credit hours taken over 12 months and includes the following five courses:
- MBA 710 Foundations of Strategic Marketing
- MBA 750 Foundations of Strategic Human Resource Management
- MBA 760 Foundations of Organizational Behaviour
- MBA 780 Foundations of Accounting for Managers
- MBA 790 Foundations of Financial Management