Levene Master Human Resource Management
Why a Master of Human Resource Management?
Human resources influence all functions of business within every organization. The Levene MHRM program enables you to become a positive force in your organization by building upon your human resource work experience with fundamental courses in training and development, labour relations, employee selection, organizational behaviour, health and safety, and compensation.
Top 6 reasons to take the MHRM program:
- Flexible study options include full or part time, condensed, blended and online
- Pay-as-you-go structure
- Co-op program option allows you to earn while you learn
- Scholarships available for qualified students
- Elevate your human resource career to breakthrough in the boardroom
- Find Canada’s only RBC Woman Executive in Residence here
The Levene Graduate School of Business is accredited with the Chartered Professionals in Human Resources (CPHR) Saskatchewan, making it easier for MHRM students to earn their CPHR designation. Click here to learn how you can work towards adding this designation to your degree.
Is this the right fit for you? Find out here.