Levene GSB | Application Process
How to Apply
Applications for Levene graduate programs are considered on an on-going basis and in the order received. Apply as early as possible to ensure your application can be processed in time for your desired program start. Applications received after the deadline are considered but may not be processed in time for the desired entry point, or in time to obtain a student visa. Deadlines are:
MBA, MHRM, M. Admin, M. Cert
- March 1 for September start
- July 1 for January start
- October 1 for May start
- May 15 for late August start
Application forms are submitted online to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR). The application must include your resume and a personal statement. A $100.00 non-refundable application fee is required.
More information regarding the online application process can be found here
In addition to your online application, the following must be submitted:
- Two (2) Confidential Recommendation forms sent directly to the Levene Graduate School of Business by your referee using the Confidential Recommendation form.
- Refer to the FGSR website for important details
- Sealed official transcripts from all former post-secondary institutions attended by the applicant. Transcripts must be sent directly to the Levene Graduate School of Business by your former institution(s). Envelopes must bear an official institutional stamp across the seal. Transcripts in any language other than English or French must be accompanied by a certified literal translation.
- University of Regina Alumni who require U of R transcripts can request that their official transcripts be sent directly to FGSR by the Registrar’s Office.
- Applicants are normally required to have at least two or more years full-time work experience (program dependent). Students are required to submit their resume/CV using the CV template
Official Documents can be submitted by:
- Mail to:
Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
University of Regina
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina SK S4S 0A2
In an envelope from the issuing University that is sealed and bears an official University stamp across the seal.
- Emailed to:
From verifiable institutional email address.
- Received through MyCreds for participating institutions.
The University of Regina receives official transcripts issued through MyCreds™. You can check here to see if your institution is part of the network. When you share your official transcript in MyCreds™ please choose the University of Regina from the list of available institutions.
- Official results of the applicant’s GMAT Exam (for applicable MBA programs)
- International applicants must submit proof of English proficiency if their language of instruction in their undergraduate degree was not English. (score cannot be older than 2 years):
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL): 70
- CanTEST: 4.5 with No Band below 4.0
- IELTS (Academic Version): 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each band
- MELAB: 85
- PTE Academic:59
- U of R ESL: Advanced EAP 050
- Duolingo: 110
- TOEFL Paper-based: 580/ Internet-based (DI code: 0830): 80 with a minimum of 20 in each of the four components
Institutional ITP TOEFL is not accepted
Note: If you attended a university recognized by the University of Regina and where the language of instruction was English, you may qualify for an exemption. See exemption list.