Why a Levene MBA?
All Levene MBA programs are 33 credit hours tailored to fit your lifestyle and your personal and professional goals. Courses are focused on advancing business expertise with higher level strategy to help you see beyond small detail toward the big picture. We help you maximize your leadership potential using integrated learning techniques and multiple sources of knowledge that include our faculty, fellow business scholars, alumni and the business community.
Top 6 reasons a Levene MBA is for you:
- Flexible study options include full or part time, condensed, blended and online
- Pay-as- you-go structure
- Co-op program option allows you to earn while you learn
- Scholarships available for qualified students
- Memorable International Study Tour exposes you to global business
- Find Canada’s only RBC Woman Executive in Residence here
In addition to our General MBA stream, we offer three specializations:
Students in all Levene MBA programs will experience an International Study Tour that includes travel abroad, with the purpose of exposing students to real world business activities. The course involves travel to one or more destinations to visit business enterprises, as well as pre- and post- travel classroom activities.
Are you the right fit? Find out here.